Thursday, March 15, 2012

02/13/2012-02/21/2012

I can (almost) ride my bike with no handle bars, no handle bars, no handle bars...
Hello everyone!!  This week has been pretty good, got the opportunity to do a lot of service this week, as well as work with our person who has a baptismal date!!  It's been awesome to work with him.  The saying is true, that we baptize our best friends, and I really feel that's true in this case.  I love this guy and am at awe with all that he has gone through.  His whole family is so kind and willing to help even tho they don't really have anything to give.  It's still looking good for the upcoming week.  I'm excited.  That's really the big thing we have had going on this week otherwise nothing really to talk about.  Just the usual crazy stuff that missionaries always have haha.  I am so glad to be a part of this work and to move it forward.  Oh and thanks so much to anyone who sent things for valentines day, I hope everyone had a great holiday.  Love you all the church is true!!
 
What is that up on that rooftop you ask?!  Why that's Elder Nielson painting an exhaust vent on the second story!!  Gotta love service haha

No comments:

Post a Comment