Thursday, February 7, 2013

01/28/2013-02/04/2013


Happy 2 years?
Hello everyone. This week has been awesome. Been seeing a lot of people, saying a lot of goodbyes, and trying to find others to teach! Haha. We went to the olympic training center on pday, it's pretty cool. Got some rad pics haha. But the definite highlight was sunday! Had church, bore my last testimony, then went to pueblo for Rain's baptism! Yay!! It was so awesome to see her finally get baptized! Afterward visited the Stanberys, then had an openhouse for myself and the senior couple that are leaving this week as well. It was awesome! Anyway I can't think of anything else so I will leave it at that! See yall in a couple days!! Take care God Bless!
Rain and her mom, the elders in university ward, me!  


No comments:

Post a Comment