Tuesday, January 31, 2012

01/09/2012-01/17/2012

Oh I like to ride my bicycle wherever I may go...

Hello everyone I hope there have been good weeks all around!  This week has been pretty busy.  Still lots of biking and running around.  My legs are still sore to the poke haha.  Not many big events happened this week, We had interviews which are always good.  There was a lot of cool families who we ate with this week, some of them are helping me keep up on my bike so I won't die haha.  It's been pretty cool tho I've had some awesome experiences praying this week.  God definitely answers prayers when we're sincere.  It makes me sad when people won't believe that and aren't even willing to try.  All I guess we can really do is bear testimony and hope for the best!! Love you all take care and God Bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment