Tuesday, January 31, 2012

01/23/2012-01/30/2012

Hello everyone!!

Man this week has been crazy!! Just this morning we moved into a new house, which will be awesome!  Had some bike fun, including falling off and sliding for awhile, (no worries, didn't even get cut haha) and walking a ton since my companion's bike needed some work!  But the best part is one of the people we've been teaching since I got here is preparing for baptism!!!  They decided that it is going to help them get  back to God, and that meeting with us is helping.  Right now the date is on the 25th of Feb.  So exciting!!!  I guess they've met with missionaries many times before too.  So I guess it's just time.  How blessed I am to be part of that.  Also other good news, 3 people in my last area have baptismal dates for the 11th, huzzah!!  I'm way excited for them too.  Great things are happening!!  I know that this work is great, and am so thankful to be a part of it.  It's so awesome to see people's lives change and improve for the better, that's what it's all about.  I love trying to share christlike love.  Otherwise I can't think of anything else, I love you all and be safe out there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment