Monday, May 14, 2012

04/23/2012-04/30/2012

... and then I sat down and I thought, man that dude looks really familiar.
This week has been awesome!!  We've seen some goos success, have an investigator with a baptismal date for the 20th, and some others on the way!!  Elder Bredthauer is great, I've been laughing so hard the last few days just cause we've been doing weird things.  HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO BUNNY HOP!!!  Haha.  Yesterday we had to speak and as I was talking I thought  I say a guy keep looking at me.  Once I sat down I started to connect it, but thought it couldn't be.  But as it turns out, it was my bradda Coye.  It was awesome to see that fool haha.  Oh also on monday I took the Habanero challenge!!  Ate an entire habanero pepper, and my stomach still hurts haha.  I kept it down like a champ tho!!  Have to feel like a true Puebloian now!!  Haha.  It's been a great week, awesome opportunities to share the Gospel and the happiness I have.  I wouldn't trade it for anything!  Love you all God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment