Monday, May 14, 2012

04/30/2012-05/06/2012

Happy Cinco De Mayo and 15 months! 
This week was pretty busy!!  We had another investigator for a date on the 20th, but we'll be rescheduling them for the week after.  We had zone conference on friday and district meeting on saturday, it was weird to have them switched like that.  But hey, gave me another day to prepare for district meeting haha.  This week was hotter than all get out!!  It has been in the 90's while we're out biking.  Crazy!  We found this river trail that runs us up alongside the Fountain creek thing, it's way nice for having to get to the north end of our area.  While we were on it I almost caught a lizard haha.  Then I saw a big old snake slither across it ahead of me but it got into the brush too quickly to try and catch haha.  It's been fun!  I put a ridiculously loud bugle horn on my bike, and while we were out we found some Mr potato head eyes, so we turned the bugle horn into a face!  It's pretty sweet, you can be jealous now.  Oh and  I fixed a swamp cooler!  Went back to my roots there haha good stuff.  I can't think of anything else to write which is probably good cause these computers are really lame and freeze all the time as well as it has no leniency for running over time haha.  I hope everyone has an awesome mothers day thanks for all you do moms.  Love you all God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment