Tuesday, November 22, 2011

11/14/2011-11/21/2011

Hello everyone!  Hope everyone had a great week!  This week has been crazy!!  Had an awesome birthday on monday, and thanks to everyone who sent cards or letters!!  It was much appreciated :)  Had zone conference this week as well, Elder Clark and I won the cleanest car!!  Victory, victory... haha.  We also had stake conference this weekend!  Elder Payne of the area seventy came, it was way awesome!!  Very spiritual.  Before the actual conference there was a meeting/fireside type deal for new members, returning members or investigating people.  It was very awesome, the spirit was incredibly strong and it was great to hear testimonies that were either just started or just being found again.  Yesterday we went and gave a blessing and it was great as well.  I was the one who gave it, and the spirit was very strong in directing me on what to say and do.  I love it!!  So far our baptisms have fallen through but we have some sweet work coming up soon!  We have a lesson today with someone who is practically a member already so we're excited.  man I love being a missionary!!  Haha.  I testify that this is where you can find the most joy in life.  I testify that the Book of Mormon is God's word, and that if you want to find out if it's true, all you have to do is read and ask it.  It's so great to see people doing this and changing their lives.  I wish everyone a happy thanksgiving and may we all enjoy amazing turkeyness!!  The church is true!

-- 
Elder Nielson!!
Elder Clark and I rolling in style all day everyday!!  haha










No comments:

Post a Comment