Tuesday, December 13, 2011

11/21/2011-11/28/2011

Hello everyone!! 
I hope y'all had a great holiday!!  It was definitely fun here!!  We played in a turkey bowl for 2 hours, my comp started getting called pick city from a black kid, it was awesome.  Then played basketball for 3 hours later so I was exhausted!!  Haha.  Yesterday was awesome as well, we had a bunch of success teaching.  It was great too cause the night before we were talking about how it was a bummer and I said that I felt the next day would be a good day.  I prayed for a miracle and definitely saw one the next day.  Another cool thing is I am going to get to see Richard G Scott next week!  Pretty exciting.  Oh and we scored a huge lovesac for free yesterday that takes up half our living room.  Pics to come later.  I testify that miracles still happen and God does answer prayers.  I hope everyone has a great week and stay safe!!  Have a happy holiday season!!
Giant cookies a member gave us yesterday :)

--
Elder Nielson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment