Friday, December 23, 2011

12/13/2011-12/19/2011

Merry Christmas everyone!!
This week has been crazy!!  New area and companion always make the week go by fast!  The area is a bit different but I'm adjusting to it.  This week christmas has definitely been on the mind.  As we've been going around we've seen lots of christmas decorations and fun things going on.  We had a christmas party on saturday morning for the ward which was great to go to.  We've been working hard, and hopefully the season will soften people's hearts.  This week I've especially had the atonement on my mind and the great miracle and blessings we all receive thru it.  I know that Christ paid the price for all our sins.  I testify that he also felt all our pains and afflictions that we may ever have had or will have.  How grateful I am for all that he has done.  I have felt the love that he provides us and that he will never forsake any of us.  My favorite scripture for this right now is alma 7:10-12.  I love you all and wish you a very merry christmas.  May we all remember Christ and what this holiday truly is about.  Love you and God Bless.  

--
Elder Nielson!!


No comments:

Post a Comment