Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12/5/2011-12/13/2011

Hello everyone
This week has been insane.  We have been teaching like crazy!!  We were blessed with quite a few miracles this last week.  We taught a family who is now preparing for baptism on the 31st.  Our other people have been progressing as well.  We had our Ward Christmas party on saturday and it was really fun.  Sadly enough tho I found out that I'm moving right before a lot of awesome things happen.  Luckily I should be able to come back for all the baptisms, and I found out since I'm going to a district I was in before that someone I was working with might be getting baptized on saturday.  It's so awesome cause now I would be able to go to that!!  Either way I'm still excited for the new move even tho I really like my current area and am getting more responsiblilty.  There's people there who need help!  I am so glad to be a part of this gospel and to touch lives that I do.  I know this is the true church and I have seen it bless so many lives.  I love you all and hope that you are having a great holiday season!!  much love.

--
Elder Nielson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment