Wednesday, October 24, 2012

09/04/2012-09/09/2012

Hello everybody! 
This week has been pretty good!  We have some new people we're working with so we're expecting some good times!  We've really been getting to know some of the families here quite well and it's awesome cause now I have a bunch of people to harass as much as possible!  Haha.  I had a pretty neat experience this week.  We were watching Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration with a family, and during it I had an epiphany.  I realized that there I was, in what used to be a strangers but now a great friend's home, a long ways from home, watching a movie about Joseph Smith.  And I loved every minute of it.  I was so hapy to be there, and realized again how much being a missionary means to me.  I love it!  Otherwise I never would have been there.  It's such an awesome and unique experience to serve and help others have happiness.  On sunday we had an investigator make friends with a 7 year old cause he wanted to come talk to us, and it was just such a great time.  I love this work and testify that the gospel=happiness.  I love you all God Bless!  Check out my mormon.org profile! http://mormon.org/me/9GTK

No comments:

Post a Comment