Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10/22/2012-10/29/2012

Hello everyone!
Happy early halloween!  Hope everyone has some fun stuff planned out for the holiday!  On saturday we had a ward party, it was really fun!  My companion and I went as alma the younger and amulek haha.  Clever costumes I know haha.  It was cool tho we got to talk to a lot of people and get to know our ward better!  We had our first real snow storm this week too.  It started snowing during the night and then we woke up to snow on the ground a bit and on the cars.  Nuts!  It's nice and pretty now tho haha.  We have a few new people to try and work with and hopefully it will go well!  We just had a new ward mission leader called and he's a big byu fan so it should be good haha.  On saturday Elder Schmalz was feeling sick so we ended up staying inside most the day and I did a ton of cleaning and organizing, I went through our old records like 3 times it was awesome haha.  Otherwise there's not much else to talk about, I hit 21 months on Friday and halloween on wednesday!  Love you all hope to hear from ya all soon via letter!  haha God bless 
Pics
The snow storm! 
How exchanges with my zone leader started... The Clegginator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment