Wednesday, October 24, 2012

10/02/2012-10/07/2012

Hey everyone!
this week has been nuts!  Had transfers, and immediately afterward we had a baptism!  It's super cool!  I thought it would be an awesome start for my new companion fresh into the mission field to start off his mission.  he's an awesome guy for sure!  I'm gonna love serving with him.  Then we had conference this week which was great!  I learned so much from the prophet and apostles this weekend.  I hope everyone had a chance to listen to them speak to us.  We found out on thursday that they scheduled our car to get some body work done this week so we're biking again!  Yay!  Haha it's gonna be awesome.  It's weird cause Elder Schmalz, like shhmaltsis the first companion I've had that hasn't been on bike haha so for once I'm not getting left in the dust!  It's only for a week so we'll have a week for awesome miracles!  Sacrafice brings forth blessings!  It's gotten a lot colder here and all the leaves are changing!  It's definitely fall!  Anyway love you all take care God Bless!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment