Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First Letter From Colorado Springs!

Well, I'm in Colorado now. Surprise surprise.  My first area is in the Colorado springs, covering two wards areas.  I went to both of their church sessions yesterday and have met some families, and they're great wards.  I'm excited to serve here. 
 
So, my companion, Elder Glines is an interesting fellow.  Never in my life would I think that I would have run into someone like me so much serving a mission at the same time as myself.  Both of us were double honor ITS members, and just shockingly alike.  It's crazy how things work like that.  He just got made district leader too so I know I'm being trained well. 
 
The area was kinda slow when I came into it, but we're working hard to change that.  While we were out tracting we came across a lady who was interested in hearing more so we're going back on wednesday to give her a first lesson.  Pretty exciting! There are some baptisms of a couple the other companionships have been teaching on saturday too, it's pretty awesome. 
 
Well I don't have much time but just wanna say that the church is true, and this work can bring miracles!
Elder Nielson

No comments:

Post a Comment