Tuesday, June 14, 2011

05/30/2011-06/05/2011

Hey everyone!
This week has been a pretty slow week all in all.  Not a whole lot going on really.  None of our investigators came to stake conference this weekend so the baptismal dates are moved back.  I got to shake Neil L. Anderson's hand tho which was wicked cool!  He thanked Elder Cryer and I for our service, then said how it was hard to lose such a great mission President.  Elder Cryer said yeah but we're looking forward to President Anderson.  To which Elder Anderson said "He's got a good name!"  I can now say I've joked with an Apostle.  Pretty sweet.  
We met again with an older gentleman who we found while tracting a week ago, he's a really cool guy.  He's looking pretty promising for us, he's been taught before but said he couldn't commit.  But it sure seems like he wants something to be connected to.  He said he would "probably stop by the church this week to check up on us (Elder Cryer and I)"  I'll take it.  We went on team ups with a soon to be missionary from one of the wards, he was a blast to work with.  We came across this tough looking guy, didn't talk to us much until I commented on his sweet car on the street.  Pictures to follow.  But he started talking to us a lot, still wasn't interested but his persona still changed.  He even let us open up the doors to get pictures of the interior, it was pretty cool.  Otherwise there hasn't been a whole lot of new stuff going on that I can remember.  I hope everyone is well, and I testify that this church contains the Gospel of Jesus Christ restored to the Earth once more.  I've experienced it, and been able to see it in other's lives.  Love you all, God bless.  

-- 
Elder Nielson!!




No comments:

Post a Comment