Tuesday, June 14, 2011

05/23/2011-05/29/2011

Happy late memorial day!!
Man I'm so disappointed, I only got to go to one barbecue!  For shame.  I hope everyone has had a great opportunity to give thanks for all the soldiers have done for us.  It's given me a new perspective, knowing so many veterans now. 
This last week has been an interesting one, raining then hot then cold and so on.  It's made trying to talk to people quite difficult.  We had zone conference this friday, my first and only one with President Pfile.  I'm sure going to miss him.  The spirit was so strong there it was crazy.  We focused a lot of the atonement and plan of salvation. 
This sunday is Stake Conference, Neil L Anderson is going to be presiding!  I'm pretty excited for it!  The best part is we'll have investigators there for once!!  Yay!!!
Which leads me to next topic, we have a guy with a baptismal date!  We got a referral from our zone leaders about Aaron so we went to meet him yesterday.  He told us he wants to be baptized, and knows he has to come to church 3 times before hand so when and where is the meeting kinda thing.  He also wants to come and see the apostle talk so we're pretty excited about it!!  Just in the knick of time too, cause this transfer is a week shorter than normal cause of the mission president change.  We're pretty excited about it for sure!!!!!!!
Otherwise things here have been pretty good!  Just have been working and staying faithful!  Thanks so much everyone for the support.  I love you all and I testify that miracles happen as long as you act with faith!
Love,
Elder Nielson
Tracting treasure!  Iowa Hawkeyes antenna topper lol
Study time can get a little crazy at times... lol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment