Tuesday, June 21, 2011

06/13/2011-06/20/2011

Hello everyone!
It's been an exciting week this week.  We went tracting and had a bunch of adventures.  That's always fun!  We were then priviliged to teach a lesson to a minister, it was really a different experience.  It was good tho cause he respected our beliefs just as we respected his and just taught about what is different between the two.  It was awesome.  We had dinner with a family who had a nonmember over as well and he came to church with us on sunday for sacrament meeting.  He's a really nice guy.  I'm moving, that's news I guess.  I'm going to the north east part of springs, hopefully it'll be good!  My mtc comp is coming here so I'll definitely call to harass both of my old comps haha.  Otherwise I don't have a whole lot to say today, I hope everyone is good and I testify that the church is true!

--
Elder Nielson!!

This is me hanging outside of the church by the 'rola with a big old storm coming over us.


No comments:

Post a Comment