Tuesday, June 14, 2011

06/06/2011-06/12/2011

Hello everyone!

Real quick before I forget, anyone who might read this and MIGHT be considering sending me a letter, send it to 4090 centerpark Drive Colorado Springs CO 80916 for the next two weeks.  Transfers are coming up and there already was stuff mixed up and sent to my old address haha.  Good thing I still have the keys :).  Or if you want to just have it easier but take a few days longer you can just always send it there.  Either way.  I just like mail :)
So this week has been exciting!  We've helped people move two days this last week, and had exchanges with the zone leaders and the other area.  It's been pretty exciting tho, we found 3 potential families who seemed really interested in learning more!  We have followup appointments scheduled this week with all three!  We also met with a former and she seems still semi interested, either way she's really cool.  She was in ITS as well so I talked theater with her lol.  Oh, last night our neighbors above us were barbecuing until after I went to bed, but they brought us some at about 9:45 and it was so freakin good!  I'm now alright with their smoker being in front of our window haha.  
Well I don't have much else to talk about today, I just testify that this work is great.  I'm so blessed to be able to do this and to meet the people who tell us how much it has changed their life.  What a great opportunity.  Love you all and the church is true!

-- 
Elder Nielson!!




No comments:

Post a Comment