Wednesday, June 29, 2011

06/20/2011-06/26/2011

Hey everyone!  I hope all is well!  It's gonna be kinda short today cause I don't have a whole lot of time but I love my new area!  The members I live with are awesome!  The district is really fun too, and so is my comp.  He's taught me how to play pokemon again haha.  I had to get a deck so I wouldn't be left out from the district.  My comp is a Utahan so he's obviously cool.  I've met some awesome people in these wards so far, and I cover the mission president's ward that he never goes to haha.  I'm thinking he should be added onto our list of people to visit and invite to church haha.  Well not much else going on, just kinda getting settled.  The church is true and I love being a missionary!!

--
Elder Nielson!!
Pictures!!
Brother Scott is awesome.
The Engeseth family at their best!  




No comments:

Post a Comment