Tuesday, August 23, 2011

08/15/2011-08/22/2011

Hey everyone greetings from Colby, Kansas!  We have zone conference tomorrow so we stay the night at elder's apartment who is closer to Garden City.  Pretty crazy!  This week has been interesting.  We got into a few bashes while out tracting, I got a flat tire on my front tire on tuesday, and then my back tire on thursday.  That puts the total to 4!!  Haha.  So we've been doing a lot of walking around.  On friday we went to a member's birthday party who is mexican, and that was a party.  We had some authentic enchiladas, and posele, they sang to her, and was a good time.  She's a really great lady and her family was really nice even tho we didn't have a clue what they were saying.  I don't have much else to say, hope you all are enjoying the last bit of summer!  The church is true.  
"You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate an entire wheel of cheese?  I'm not even mad, I'm impressed!"- Ron Burgundy.  

--
Elder Nielson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment