Monday, August 29, 2011

08/22/2011-08/29/2011


Hello everyone!
Man this week has been so crappy it's awesome!!!  Haha true story tho!  So it started on monday when we were heading to zone conference, I lost my wallet for 3 days at the Colby Elders apartment.  I was about to call and cancel everything when my Comp Elder Kannan finally found it!  YAY!!!  Got a new tube on my bike finally (since I could buy one again)  and put it on, and it was flat the next morning haha.  Then we've been out of miles so we couldn't go and buy another new one.  But all is well cause I can get one today since other elders will be here!  Haha.  This week has been awesome tho because it has put a great perspective in my eyes.  Things will go bad.  That's a promise.  But just push through it, cause that's all you can do.  It is better to have hardships continually than to quit and fall out by the wayside.  Besides, blessings are just around the corner.  Always.  I testify of this because I saw it this last week, even if they're small blessings.  There's a possibility that we might have 2 new investigators, which is super awesome.  We also have a referral that went to Cove Fort and was interested in learning more.  He called us and cancelled his appointment yesterday but hey, a call is still a good sign.  And today I have a doctors appt to try and get my stupid cough checked out which will be awesome.  But anyway, I thank all of you for the support and encouragement.  The church is true.  I love this work and all the hardships that come with it.  

--
Elder Nielson!!
Pictures
The one with the statues and the cutouts are at the buffalo bill museum thing on the way back from Garden City.  Elder Darley and Mahe are with us.  There's the zone at Zone conference.  The corn is right at the end of a paved street, pretty cool.  Then the deaf sign was in burlington.  Good stuff.  





No comments:

Post a Comment