Monday, August 13, 2012

06/25/2012-07/02/2012


Hello everyone!!

Happy 17 months!!  That's flippin nuts.  It should not be that big yet.  Oh well life goes on!  This week has been busy!  We've been doing a lot of service recently.  Elder Bredthauer and I figured it out that we spent 6-7 hours in two days with shovels in our hands haha.  Pretty sweet.  One project was digging a hole for a sewer line problem and after a series of people going to help at different times Elder Bredthauer and I got it to 7 feet.  Pretty awesome, we put in a nice step system too haha.  Oh, I finally got another flat tire yesterday!!  Kinda random, my tube slid inside my rim, but it's all good cause I had an extra waiting at the apt haha.  So we have a new investigator, and it's pretty sweet cause they're originally from farmington, nm!  Hey I know that place!  Haha.  It's a small world!  Elder Bredthauer and I have been getting creative this week, and he's mastered being a sniper with a blow gun for nerf darts.  He crawled under a bed at another missionaries' apartment and took them out when we were there haha.  Anyway love you all God Bless!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment