Monday, August 13, 2012

7/10/2012-07/16/2012


Hey Errone!

man I gotta say it's nice to wake up in the mornings and not have sore legs!!  Thank goodness I am blessed with a car this transfer!  haha.  The new area is pretty sweet!  I actually cover Fort Carson so we go onto post all the time.  It's a very different way of life out there it seems.  Pretty cool tho there's lots of awesome people out there.  So this week has been crazy!  Wednesday was the big move day, thursday we had interviews with President, and friday was district meeting and we had to get some stuff done on the car.  So all in all we only had one full work day haha.  It was fun tho.  The "nicer" areas here are the way nice ones in my last area haha.  Elder Behrmann my companion is a cool dude, he's taught me some new games already haha.  We have one person with a date right now for a little ways out but a ton of other people who are close to getting a date so I'm super excited to be here.  It's pretty here too, lots of greenery (compared to Pueblo).  Anyway love you all God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment